Treatment fees are paid directly by the patient unless approved coverage is confirmed by ICBC, Medical Services Plan of BC, WorkSafeBC, RCMP, the Departments of National Defence and Veteran Affairs, or extended health care providers.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We understand that circumstances are sometimes unavoidable, however, less than 24-hour cancellations or no-shows will be charged a $50 fee for physiotherapy and the full appointment fee for massage therapy sessions.
- Initial Visit: $85
- Subsequent Visits: $75
- Extended Initial Visit: $130
- For complex cases &/or two or more body parts
- Extended Subsequent Visit: $110
- For complex cases &/or two or more body parts (or as directed by your physiotherapist)
- Premier Visit: $175 (direct one-on-one patient care for 60 minutes)
- Approved ICBC Claims: $40 patient fee
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $90 (initial), $80 (subsequent).
- MSP Premium Assistance: $30 user fee (note that we only bill MSP for physiotherapy services, not massage therapy or acupuncture services)
- WorkSafe-BC Approved Claims: There is no charge with an approved claim.
- Initial Visit – 60 minutes: $110 + GST
- Subsequent Visit – 60 minutes: $110 + GST
- Should you wish to have a shorter or extended treatment time on subsequent visits, please discuss with your treating therapist.
- Initial visit: $160
- Subsequent visit: $106
- Re-assessment: $130
- Baseline Testing – Sport pre-season concussion screening (includes imPACT assessment): $130
* All concussion treating therapists are certified by Shift Concussion Management Program
- $240 – Includes 2 sessions plus an exercise program
- Initial Visit $120
- Subsequent Visits: $95
AQUATIC THERAPY, ERGONOMIC & HOME VISITS
Please contact the clinic for further information.
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
Most extended health plans provide some coverage for physiotherapy, massage therapy, and/or acupuncture. Please check your provider for more detailed information on benefits that may be available to you. We offer direct billing to all extended health plans who accept direct billing. Please contact us for further information.