Treatment fees are paid directly by the patient unless approved coverage is confirmed by ICBC, Medical Services Plan of BC, WorkSafeBC, RCMP, the Departments of National Defence and Veteran Affairs, or extended health care providers.
Cancellation Policy: Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We understand that circumstances are sometimes unavoidable, however, less than 24-hour cancellations or no-shows will be charged a $50 fee for physiotherapy and the full appointment fee for massage therapy sessions.
- Initial Assessment: $95
- Subsequent Visits: $85
- Extended Initial Visit: $140
- For complex cases &/or two or more body parts
- Extended Subsequent Visit: $130
- For complex cases &/or two or more body parts (or as directed by your physiotherapist)
- Premier Visit: $170 (direct one-on-one patient care for 60 minutes)
- Physiotherapy Based Pilates (Clinical Pilates): $145 (60 minutes)
- This service is only provided by Shaana & Meredith and can only be booked via phone or in person
- If you are a brand new patient to our clinic, you must book an Initial Assessment prior to booking this appointment to determine if Clinical Pilates is appropriate for you.
- If you are currently being treated by a therapist in the clinic, discuss with them whether they feel Clinical Pilates is appropriate for you.
- Approved ICBC Claims: No patient fees
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $95 (initial), $85 (subsequent).
- MSP Premium Assistance: $30 user fee (note that we only bill MSP for physiotherapy services, not massage therapy or acupuncture services)
- WorkSafe-BC Approved Claims: There is no charge with an approved claim.
- 60 minutes: $115 + GST
- Approved ICBC Claims:
- Initial assessment $10
- Subsequent $35
- Non-approved, or privately paying ICBC claims: $115 + GST(initial+subsequent).
- Should you wish to have a shorter or extended treatment time on subsequent visits, please discuss with your treating therapist.
- Initial visit: $160
- Subsequent visit: $106
- Re-assessment: $130
- Baseline Testing – Sport pre-season concussion screening (includes imPACT assessment): $130
* All concussion treating therapists are certified by Shift Concussion Management Program
- $240 – Includes 2 sessions plus an exercise program
- With Pilates Instructor: $100 + GST
- Introductory Offer! 3 sessions for $210 + GST. This is for people who are brand new to Pilates with Brita.
- 10-pack pricing: 10 sessions for $950 + GST
- Some company’s health spending accounts may cover Pilates – please check your plan closely.
- Initial Visit: $170
- Subsequent Visits: $130
- Initial Visit: $160
- Subsequent Visits: $130
- $600 ($50/session)
AQUATIC THERAPY, ERGONOMIC & HOME VISITS
Please contact the clinic for further information.
EXTENDED HEALTH CARE BENEFITS
Most extended health plans provide some coverage for physiotherapy, massage therapy, and/or acupuncture. Please check your provider for more detailed information on benefits that may be available to you. We offer direct billing to some extended health plans who accept direct billing for physiotherapy and massage. Please contact us for further information.