On-field sport physiotherapy
The team of physiotherapists at City Sports and Physiotherapy has strong ties to the sporting community in Vancouver, Canada and around the world. Many of our therapists have worked for local, provincial, national, and Olympic level teams and athletes.
Since 1996, we have been providing sideline physiotherapy support at the annual Beach Soccer Blast Tournament at Jericho Beach. This three-day long event always keeps us busy taping feet and ankles, and assessing any acute injuries that may occur. We always enjoy mentoring students from the Physical Therapy program at UBC during this dynamic event.
Some of the other events, teams, and sport associations that we’ve been involved with are listed below:
- World Rugby Sevens Series – Canada 7s Men’s Rugby Tournament
- Grouse Mountain “Seek the Peak” Relay Race and the Grouse Grind Mountain Run
- BC Elite Youth 7s Rugby program
- BC Rugby
- Rugby Canada
- Odlum Brown Vancouver Open Tennis Tournament
- Field Hockey Canada
- BC Soccer Association
- Canadian Soccer Association
- Vancouver 2010 Olympics Games
- Tennis BC
- Vancouver Sun Run & SportMedBC InTraining Run Clinics
Contact us if you’d like to have us on the sidelines of your next event.